During the past three years, we have developed the following analysis based on our experiences from our Innovation Projects with different municipalities.
The analysis comprises seven developmentall factors to evaluate the inclusion of a robotic solution in the organization during the whole Innovation Project phase:
1) User experience: Collecting direct feedback on the user experiences for the respective robotic system in terms of quality-of-life, ease of use and user issues.
2) Work processes/ Organization: Identifying work processes that must be set up in the organization for the robotic solution to work most efficiently.
3) Competences: Identifying knowledge gaps where the organization’s personnel need to acquire new skills in form of training.
4) Service/Support: Setting up relevant training for the organization’s personnel, and organizing the necessary service and support for successful deployment of the robotic solution.
5) Infrastructure: Identifying hindering factors in the building e.g. technology-problems such as low internet connection.
6) Business-Case: Setting up parameters for a business case and identify the data of the economics that emerge from implementing the robotic systems.
7) Technical adaptation: Identify the need for hardware and software modifications to increase first six factors.